We are gearing up to release refreshed images for Ubuntu and Raspbian in early June once testing is completed. This release incorporates many of the internal engineering efforts to clean up and make our images more uniform. It will be for every product we have released.
- u-boot 23.04 (from u-boot 22.07 and u-boot 22.10)
- Ubuntu 23.04 (from Ubuntu 22.10 which is now dropped)
- Ubuntu 22.04.2 (from Ubuntu 22.04.1)
- Raspbian 11 2023-05-03
- Raspbian 10 2023-05-03
- Linux 6.1 LTS (switching off lc-stable to lc-lts)
Major Hardware Support Improvements
- AML-S905X-CC Le Potato Maximum MicroSD card performance increased from 25MB/s to 84MB/s
- AML-* ALSA UCM and UCM2 configuration
- Realtek WiFi Plug and Play support
- Uniform image resizing mechanism (cloud-initramfs-growroot for non-cloud-init images)
- Fix errors with GRUB updates
- Fix locale defaults on certain distros
- Add hardware utilities to all images
- Add vim to all images
- Add wpasupplicant to base images
- Add command-not-found to all images
- Create keyring package
- Automate bootloader updates instead of manually via libretech-flash-tool
- libretech-image-finalizer-tool compatibility
- ROC-RK3328-CC u-boot cannot access USB 3.0 devices on the USB 3.0 port. USB 2.0 devices OK.
- Ubuntu 20.04 Server cloud-init wireless network pre-configuration does not work due to systemd bug.