Is there a Kali-linux Img for Le Potato s905x

Hey libre community so I’m wondering if there is any images that can boot kali linux or pfsense, opnsense distros on the le potato ?? and if there isnt any why isnt there?

We haven’t gotten around to figuring out Kali Linux. Maybe ask around in their forums. They should have deb repository for their non-standard Debian packages. If they need us to enable anything in our kernel for the testing software to work, please point their developers to this thread and we be happy to import configs and certain patchsets on top of upstream Linux after review.

From the top of my head, they have a bunch of out-of-tree wireless device drivers but I’m not sure what other differences there are from standard Debian. If there’s some documents highlighting these differences, we’d be happy to take a look.

Have we had a chance to look into this?

Can yall please compile a version of kali linux that will work with your boards. Ive tried all the different images kali provides for sbcs (Get Kali | Kali Linux) and none of them work on the le potato. Its just so much easier being able to have all the tools accessible right away then having to go in and get them all separately.