AML-S805X-AC where is dwc2 device located

Trying to use the Frite as a usb gadget. Got it to show up as a drive via:

echo device | sudo tee /sys/bus/platform/drivers/dwc3-meson-g12a/d0078080.usb/usb_role/d0078080.usb-role-switch/role
echo c9100000.usb | sudo tee /sys/bus/platform/drivers/dwc2/unbind
echo c9100000.usb | sudo tee /sys/bus/platform/drivers/dwc2/bind

But where is that directory (or file) located? I’m assuming it’s a file mounted via loopback, but I can’t locate it and i didn’t see anything in mount. I’d like to expand it beyond 1GB and write files to it on the frite itself, not just on the connected computer.

Anybody???
Bought new emc & case to get a frite working as a usb drive, but can’t get it to work. Googling for errors is pointless, documentation is nonexistent, and this seems to be the only spot for troubleshooting, with a weeks-long black hole in between responses.

Hooray, looks like I have another paperweight. Can’t wait for Pi hardware to be back in stock. At least there’s more than two people maintaining their device forums.

I’m sorry I’m very unclear what your ultimate objective is ?

Obviously its nice to have an easy way of transferring files to the La Frite but there are plenty of other methods to do that, so I assume you have another objective in mind ?

I have 9 Pi’s of various ages performing different tasks including some with Special Images and now a couple of Le Potato’s. Obviously there are some software incompatibility issues but generally I have been able to find a way to do most things - certainly not paperweight worthy !!

I bought one of these specifically for use as a usb storage device with wifi for a remote 3d printer. I made an incorrect assumption that they are well supported and documented. I mention Raspberry Pi because I have done the usb gadget mode with a Pi Zero per established documentation. Since there has been a Pi shortage, I have been looking for other alternatives for any device with usb gadget capabilities and came across the frite/potato, but have not had any luck getting questions answered or getting directed towards any sort of relevant documentation.

Certainly the documentation on defining and writing overlays could be improved.

The wiring tool is good but limited with the number of existing overlays.

Certainly there seems to be very good libraries for the Pi-Zero and setup for USB OTG mass storage.

I have Octoprint on a PI for my 3D Printer which is great.

Did you see this ?

(114) Installing Klipper on the Libre Computer AML-S805X-AC aka (La Frite). - YouTube

Yeah, not looking for any sort of gcode control or monitoring like Klipper or Octoprint. I’ve got plenty of experience with those and they’re not what I’m looking for. This is for a resin printer. All I need is a thumb drive that I can remotely update the files on. Then when I turn this particular printer on, it sees the files that I want to server up and print. That’s it.

The gadget mode is part of the Linux kernel. Look up the kernel documentation.