Can’t get green light to turn on due to accidentally getting liquid chocolate on the components please help me

So I accidentally got chocolate all over my thing and I had immediately put some water on it and wiped it with a toothbrush and have tried drying it off with a hair-dryer. The power is on but not the green light. This has been my alternative computer while I wait to replace my laptop since it got the blue screen of death on my laptop. I have tried just about everything and I’m about ready to melt down since now I have no computer excluding the phone I am using to make this post. Here’s an image to prove that I am not lying.
It worked just fine before it happened.

The chocolate most likely would have not damaged the board but water and abrasive brushing is sure to damage whatever component they came in contact with. The MicroSD card should be OK.