CH341 driver issues - LePotato AML-S905X-CC

Hi everyone

I’m using LePotato AML-S905X-CC in a project and I’m facing a big issue to support CH341 USB-Serial converter.
When connecting a device with CH341 usb serial driver, the operative system block and reboots.
I’m not able to find any lead on the logs…the system stop immediatly… don’t find any log at journalctl or other log…

OS release:
PRETTY_NAME=“Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye)”
NAME=“Debian GNU/Linux”
VERSION_ID=“11”
VERSION=“11 (bullseye)”
VERSION_CODENAME=bullseye
ID=debian

Kernel version:
Linux version 6.1.26-05272-g26c406245a2c (autobuild@deb.libre.computer) (gcc (Debian 8.3.0-6) 8.3.0, GNU ld (GNU Binutils for Debian) 2.31.1) #1 SMP PREEMPT_DYNAMIC Thu Apr 27 10:15:40 UTC 2023

Does anyone have CH341 driver working on LePotato?
There’s any how to compile this driver to AMLOGIC 905 architecture?

Thank you for your support

You need to make sure the IOs are 3.3V or it will fry the GPIO if it keeps trying with 5V TX. If not sure, use Amazon.com

Ok, understood, but that’s not the case.
When I connect the device to LePotato, the OS freezes and reboot.
Even with the device connected, the system boots normaly. If I disconnect and connect it again, then a new freeze occurs and a new reboot also.
The USB port remains functional with other peripherals.
Have also tested with an RPI4 with OS 32 bit, and the device is attached and dettached imediatly and never works.
With an RPI4 with OS 64 bits the device with CH341 works flawless on both ports USB2.0 and USB3.0.
In my opinion, this is an issue related to device driver … there are some preocedures to compile and install ch341 driver and kernel but I only found that to RPI world with BCM architecture… didn’t found anything to AMLOGIC…

Assumed you were using the UART on the Le Potato. If you are plugging it in USB and the board freezes, it’s a power problem.