How to setup potato with bluetooth keyboard?

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask for help, im trying to setup a sweet potato but i dont have a usb keyboard. I almost put this in the start/boot section but i booted just fine, its the setup that im having difficulty with.

I have many bluetooth keyboards but the ubuntu desktop img wont allow you to connect any bt devices until after you type in a username and password and there doesnt seem to be any live environment or on screen keyboard, i have a wireless mouse with a usb dongle but i have no way to enter text until i can add bluetooth devices and i have no way to add bluetooth devices until after i enter text. There doesnt seem to be any way to proceed. I tried looking for an app to use my phone as a keyboard but they all use bluetooth not usb. Im guessing i cant sign into ssh until i set a login and password?

I was hoping there would be some way to proceed with default login or use a on screen keyboard but i guess im just stuck until i buy a whole new keyboard just for 5 seconds of config for this one device?

Can anyone think of a workaround? Or tell me something i missed? It says bluetooth is on but since there is no way to add devices in the initial system setup i cant use it, i cant even get wifi working because i cant type a password in. This is very annoying, i have access to a calander and do not disturb mode as well as a power saving mode but i dont have access to a simple on screen keyboard or bluetooth pairing menu.

If i flash a base img will i deal with the same problematic system config at startup? What about the server img? Those images seem much more tedious to setup for what i want to use them for but since i cant setup the desktop image at all then i guess they would be better.