Is there a 32bit OS for Le Potato?

I have a strange situation. I’ve been evaluating Le Potato for use in a commercial environment and there is only one thing stopping us, the inability to get Bomgar running on it. Bomgar is a VNC like support app that works from behind customer firewalls.

Bomgar officially supports Raspberry Pi OS, but only the 32 bit version. (We’re trying to convince them to support 64 bit)

In the mean time I thought I’d reach out here and see if there were any plans to support the 32 bit version of any Linux distro on Le Potato. It’s a weird ask, I know, but you never know until you try.

Also, if anyone has any other suggestions I’m all ears. Bomgar is a requirement tho, for business reasons.

Is there any documentation floating around on how to build a new linux image for Le Potato? The boot process seems to be quite different than the other SBCs I’ve worked with.

Thanks!

We only have 64-bit kernels but we do offer 32-bit userspace. Raspbian 10 images from our site are 32-bit.

1 Like

That did the trick! Raspian 10 on Le Potato works with bomgar. Thank you for the help!