Le potato's Emmc Issue

So my emmc had Ubuntu as an OS before and was working fine for months, and last week I decided to switch to Raspbian and tried to follow the same tutorial that I used before that involves interupting interrupting u-boot and running: ums 0 mmc 0. but when I tried to format the emmc on my pc, the emmc didn’t show the real storage which is 16gb instead it was 200 something mb so I went on youtube and followed this guy tutorial to make the emmc showcase the real storage : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHqFaJfpviI
but after following that tutorial and formatting the emmc ones again on exfat or fat I don’t remember for sure the emmc disconnected from my pc so I removed power supply from the le potato to try that again but on the booting screen it’s showing me this :
switch to partitions #0, OK
**invalid partition 1 **
couldn’t find partition mmc 0:1
Card did not respond to voltage selectif : -110
no mmc device at slot 2
Device 0: unknow device

and I can’t even use my keyboard as it disconnects everytime I plug it to try and write something :pensive:
any solution would be greatly appreciated.

Is this forum dead? anyone?

If you plug in the keyboard and the device powers off, you need to provide auxiliary power to the board via MicroUSB.

ok thanks, but what about the Emmc problem! is there a solution for it?

Did you type in ums 0 mmc 0?

yes, I did! so when I typed it this is what I got: 27-EC30-CE-3497-4749-93-E6-187-EACC9-FEA4 hosted at ImgBB — ImgBB (ibb.co)

and then I tried a second time but I had a micro sd together with the emmc both plugged and typed it and this is what I got: 5-FBE9-D3-E-8-A5-E-4667-8-C1-B-790964-B0635-F hosted at ImgBB — ImgBB (ibb.co)

Check the eMMC pins for damage. Might have broken them.

No, they seem fine: 97155-ECC-BB4-C-4154-B13-D-D850-BEF696-C3 hosted at ImgBB — ImgBB

this problem appeared after I followed the guy’s tutorial to get my Emmc back to 16gb from 200mb as I mentioned on my post, so I think it has nothing to do with any damage.

If there does not seem to be any physical damage, eMMC will show up as /dev/mmcblk0 in Linux if you boot from the MicroSD card. You can use libretech-flash-tool to flash an image that way.