USB Type-C Power Delivery is a series of complex specifications governing how data and power roles are negotiated. There are many devices on the market advertising USB PD compliance but do not strictly adhere to the standard. These deviations to cut cost or complexity result in incompatibilities. SBCs are not battery backed and are especially sensitive to the incompatibilities since the whole system may power down if the power source is not compliant.
- Lenovo 65W 02DL126 ADLX65YLC3D - Soft Reset No Good CRC Cause Hard Reset
- Acer ADP-45HG B - Soft Reset No Good CRC Cause Hard Reset
- Apple 61W A1718 - OK
- GenBasic 30W GS-556D - OK
- Baseus CCGAN100-2ACS - OK
- Baseus CCGAN40-3ACS - Sometimes OK - Soft Reset No Good CRC Cause Hard Reset