Micro USB Power not working

i just got a le potato and i tried to power it with the micro usb and non of the leds turned on, i could only power it using the power pins between the HDMI and the audio jack

and the 2 5V pins on the 40 pin header does not work

and it wouldnt boot, the blue and red leds just keep lighting on and there is no HDMI Ouput, i tried raspian and armbian and 2 micro sd cards

sometimes the red and greed leds turn on but without the hdmi connected so idk if it booted

YESSS!, it was a powering issue, i wired dopunt female connectors to a 2A 5V Adapter and it booted!, the micro usb still doesnt work

Please see Troubleshooting General Boot Issues.

i was powering it from the 5v directly for a while now, but i found out that connecting a female to female wire from the 5v pin in the 40 pin header to the 5v pin next to the hdmi allows me to power it with a micro usb cable, maybe a missing trace or something

Take clear high resolution photos of the top and bottom of the board.

i see maybe a missing cap under the micro usb port, maybe its the cause

Yeah, it looks like some of the components were displaced mechanically. Maybe try re-soldering them. The cap next to USB looks damaged as well.

i can’t see anything misplaced

You will have to look at the schematics and use a multimeter to figure out why the board isn’t getting power through the MicroUSB. It could be the fuse detecting overvoltage and disconnecting to prevent problems or a problem with a part. But given that you can run the board from the header, the area where problems can occur is isolated to a few components and should be easy to figure out.