Welcome to Libre Computer Start Guide!
Through a series of navigation links, we will help you get started with your Libre Computer board.
- Libre Computer board
- Power Adapter
- MicroSD Card or eMMC Module or USB Drive on BIOS/SystemReady Models
- HDMI Cable or UART Serial Adapter
- Choose an Operating System
- Flash the Operating System to Flash Storage Device
- Insert or Attach Flash Storage Device
- Connect and Power the Device
Top 5 Problem (95%+ of User Issue)
- Cannot Boot Nothing Happens - Power/Flashing
- Board Reboot Spontaneously - Power/Compatibility
- Cannot Login - Read the Release Notes
- USB Devices Not Working - Power/Drivers
- Kernel Panics - Power/Flash/Damage/Defect
We have designed this hub for two way communication to improve our processes and user experience. There is a search function on the top right corner with extensive knowledge base of user issues, causes, and resolutions.
Need additional help that hasn’t been covered? Please create a new post after reading through the basic material and using the search function.
All of our boards have a UART/serial debug pins to get the exact and detailed actions of the board and running software.