- Use the image with a suffix that matches your board! eg. +aml-s905x-cc.img.xz
1.a. See Libre Comptuer Board Naming and Conventions
- Decompress/extract the xz compressed image .img.xz with 7-zip.
- Write to a MicroSD card with a bit-accurate flashing tool!
For the desktop images, we recommend using 2GB+ boards and having a heatsink and fan for best experience. It will run very poorly on 1GB boards due to swapping.
- Wireless devices are supported as long as they are upstream. See here for Realtek devices that are not supported upstream.
- eMMC 5.x enhances performance greatly because MicroSD cards can be slow. We recommend SanDisk Extreme and Samsung Pro MicroSD cards.
- ALL-H3-CC (Tritium H3/H5) boards must use eMMC 4.x modules!
- Flashing eMMC instructions
We will be continuously releasing images to address the issues discovered.
Continuous updates are delivered through our repo servers via apt.
Please note that some issues may be related to Ubuntu and not are specific to our boards. You can leave a comment for those issues and we will raise it in upstream in Ubuntu proper.